Benefits for tertiary institutions
By joining FundoLinker, a tertiary institution is able to:
- Craft and implement their curricular in collaboration with trusted companies, industry veterans and other skills stakeholders on the FundoLinker platform.
- Work together with crowd donors and primary and secondary schools on the FundoLinker platform to get financial assistance for their financially disadvantaged students.
- Find and discover trusted industry veterans and companies on the FundoLinker platform for the mentorship, professional counseling and networking of their students.
- Collaborate, coordinate and communicate with trusted companies and industry veterans on the FundoLinker platform in providing industrial attachment, apprenticeships and graduate trainee jobs to their students.
- Provide coordinated career guidance to many students and primary and secondary schools in collaboration with trusted companies and industry veterans on the FundoLinker platform anytime and anywhere with less time and money.
- Communicate and interact with students, parents, guardians, companies, industry veterans and primary and secondary schools on the FundoLinker platform.
- Promote their profile, places, degree programmes, diplomas, courses, scholarships, events and articles among others to multitudes of students and their parents, guardians and primary and secondary schools on the FundoLinker platform anytime and anywhere with less or no costs, and ensure that they get the right students for their offerings.
- Get help from the FundoLinker crowd donors for their institution development anytime.
- Use the FundoLinker platform as a research platform and tool.
- Participate in the FundoLinker events such as symposiums, tournaments and seminars as organized by FundoLinker and the FundoLinker community.